Cheap exercise videos?

Options
Something that works and doesnt use equipment?

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

It's not cheap, but it doesn't use equipment and it definitely works..... Insanity by Shaun T
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to pay 10 bucks per dvd, you can do something from Jillian Michaels [30 Day Shred, etc] or the Biggest Loser. I'm sure you can find something you like from the fitness center at your local store. You can always rent dvds/videos from your local library or even find some online. Youtube.com is good for that.
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    bump
  • exercisarah
    Options
    30 day shred is only 10 dollars but it requires dumbbells, but it works!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones by Jillian michaels $10 @ Walmart. You need a set of hand weights but it works
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I second Jillian DVDs. Dumbbells are cheap also.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options

It's not cheap, but it doesn't use equipment and it definitely works..... Insanity by Shaun T

I second any beachbody product because it's a routine that changes every 30 days which is integral. Keep in mind that your body can get used to a workout 30 days (and that is doing it once a week). But like you said, they aren't cheap but well worth the money in my opinion.
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    Try something fun like Salsa steps or Line Dancing - Walmart has inexpensive DVD's in their weights and bike department. Based on your weight you can start with 10 to 15 mins each day and then increase 5 minutes each week. Good luck!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    go to walmart all of JM's videos are like 8-9 bucks along with many others not over 10 bucks and if u want to just try some stuff out go to the liberary mine has quite a few some from the 90s but oh well lol i haven't tried them but im sure its fine ( i do use JMs videos and BL)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

That's as cheap and as good as it gets. She's awesome and her workouts are amazing.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Just get on Amazon and buy used. I get DVDs on there for about $3. ($5 with shipping.)
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love walk away the pounds! Anyone could do it.I mean older people in their 70s and up can do it and me being slightly disabled can do it.Also, on whatever gaming system get just dance or just dance 2 and zumba ! Its so much fun.I find a lot of things for super cheap at yardsales if not on amazon,craigslist,ebay in that order. Good Luck:)
  • healthynthin
    Options
    YOUTUBE!!! its kicking my but all the videos I have been finding. i have especially been into Pilates ones and let me tell you its insane =]]