Hello! Im new :))

Options
stephaniemooney2016
stephaniemooney2016 Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I'm new to the group! Would love to meet other people trying to meet their goals of getting fit, keeping active and hopefully losing a few lbs!

Replies

• shrinkinglili
    shrinkinglili Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well!! I'm Ashley and I'm 32,t urning 33 on November 29th. I had gastric sleeve surgery on 11/09/15,so I'm a bit over a year out. I'm 5'5 and my highest weight was 288. I'm currently at 149 pounds. I lost 139 pounds!! My goal weight is 130 pounds. At the time I had surgery, I had Tricare prime insurance. Shortly after surgery a series of events led to us losing house and then losing insurance since we could not afford it anymore. At the beginning of this November,we got insurance back and I'm playing catch up to get me back on track of my fitness and health. My biggest problem is that I have digestion issues that I have no clue what types of food make me sick until I eat it. I have wasted so much money on foods that I can't eat and hubby won't touch either. Gah it's frustrating!!!
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Karina. I'm not new. But feel free to add me. I'm looking to live a long and healthier life. I'm currently working on losing 100 pounds!
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tom, feel free to add me. I've lost a lot of weight but there is still some to go; mostly want to get fitter from now on...
  • Nystao
    Nystao Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Bryan. Just re-started my life 10/1. Feel free to add me.
  • justcallmedave
    justcallmedave Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me.
  • Edel2479
    Edel2479 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Edel n I'm always up for making new friends!! Feel free to add me!! ☺
  • medina4392
    medina4392 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just getting started. Can't wait to get back into the workout mode. :) Add me I could use the encouragement.
  • proudlywoman
    proudlywoman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello am also new here. had a second baby in July and looking to become a size 12 before next summer. am presently a size 14/16. :) I need some encouragement
  • emerge71
    emerge71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Proudlywoman you'll get there just stay dedicated and count those calories and keep them low and a lil exercise 75% diet 25% exercise. ..cause dieting is harder than working out...you got this you can do it