Help Help help

Options
I think I am going to cave in.I am so hungry right now but I don't want to mess up my weight loss already.Maybe I should chew some gum.I think it is almost that TOM for me and this is why I am starving it seems.I am trying to stay within my calories and not gain any weight back that I have already lost.So help me stay on track.

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to cave in.I am so hungry right now but I don't want to mess up my weight loss already.Maybe I should chew some gum.I think it is almost that TOM for me and this is why I am starving it seems.I am trying to stay within my calories and not gain any weight back that I have already lost.So help me stay on track.
  • LauraLane42
    LauraLane42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Do you have any bagles. Those always fill me up and get me through any cravings. Most are very low in fat. The fat free pudings are good for chocolate cravings but are not as filling as the bagles. Hang in there .135308.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting You might also try walking and drinking alot of water if you have the time to do so.
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    how about a nice grilled chicken breast or piece of fish? it is loaded with protein and will cut the hunger
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I resisted the junk food craving so I made so far today.