Looking for female lifter MFP friends

Options
Hello!

I'm keen to build a network of female lifter/bodybuilding MFP friends to support and motivate each other. If you are keen, then please send me a friend request! I've been lifting about 4 years but would like to lean up a bit now so my diet starts today.

Cheers
Lifterella

Replies

• Lifterella
    Lifterella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Shaunip
    Shaunip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to lifting but I'm loving it so far. Feel free to add.
  • laviedemo
    laviedemo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been lifting for a year now, with some bumps here and there... But now, I've set some goals (such as competing) and I wanna achieve them. Feel free to add.
  • Lifterella
    Options
    Thanks ladies - added you both. :)
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting over a year now. Just got my own gym set up and loving it!
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am SO not a lifter.. lol but I saw your post and thought first i'd just say welcome :smile: and to let you know there's a group of women on MFP who ARE lifters; in case it's of any help to you finding women with similar goals i'll post the link

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/771-women-strength-training

There are probably a lot more on MFP too but just thought you might like to check out the group.
    Cheers!
  • cus7462
    cus7462 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started lifting in January and I'm literally the only "healthy" one of my friends so I thought I could find people with similar goals and motivation. Nice meeting you guys!
  • A1mylover
    A1mylover Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do kettlebells at the moment but would like to go to something new.
  • socially_awkward_and_hungry
    Options
    Hi I've been lifting for about 4 years now, I'm a very hard gainer so supportive friends are really helpful if anyone wants to link up ☺
  • Lifterella
    Options
    FR'a sent and accepted. Also, thanks Snoozie