Need Motivating Supportive Friends! Can't do this alone!

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal... and need motivating friends to give a girl some motivation! You help me out and I will be there for you! Together we can do this! I'm tired of paying a nutritionist 50.00 a week to tell me I'm fat and spend 15 min. with me telling me I need to eat less! We are all in this boat together or we wouldn't have joined this site! Let's help each other get through this time in our lives and reach our goals! I want my husband to look at me like he used to, and my kids to be proud of me! If your a great motivator then let's be friends :)

Replies

• corsetiere
    corsetiere Posts: 12
    Options
    I hear you on that hun. Lets be friends and get the ball rolling! :) And by the way, nutritionists are way overrated. lol. The best thing is the supportive network you seek. Count me in!
  • sawalter68
    sawalter68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you out and keep you motivated. And I will do it for free! I have only been using this site for a few weeks. I love how easy it is and how many supporters you have. I can't promise to send messages every day - life doesn't always let me have time on the computer. I am sure your inbox will be full of requests.
  • KEMerriman
    KEMerriman Posts: 14
    Options
    You can add me and we'll help support each other!
  • mommyami1
    mommyami1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm trying to do the same. Add me and let's do this!
  • vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    I'll add you and we'll lose the pounds together! Good luck!
  • greenhydrangea
    greenhydrangea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll support you!
  • monkeybusiness2806
    Options
    Hey! lets start losing that weight together! :)