Just about me

Options
I guess I'm bragging sort of, but it makes me feel good to finally be losing weight. I started on Oct 17th and today Novembeer13th I find that I have lost 6lbs.

Replies

• rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Always a good feeling. Congrats!
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats. If you haven't taken a before picture, I would, because as you loose weight the difference is super motivating as well. And you are off to a good start.
  • principalviolinist
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    U have every RIGHT to BRAG 4 as much as U want...GR8 work! : )
  • xingchao
    xingchao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. As cold as it sounds this has to be about you. For this process to work it has to be totally about you. It can't be about the kids the significant other or other stuff it has to be a totally selfish why. By the why being totally about you all your other little whys we'll take care of themselves
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    It's not bragging, it's celebrating, and it should be a requirement, if someone doesn't celebrate the weight they have lost then why lose it in the first place. Keep up the fine effort!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Keep up the bragging! This is the place to do it! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!