Lacking commitment - have you over come this challenge

Options
I want to feel better ... healthier and not hurt every day because of the weight I am carrying! I am 100 lbs over weight! Anyone else dealing with this now or previously - have you gotten control? I have a commitment to myself this week - to plan and follow the plan - a food diary and accountability! What are some things you do? To achieve goals.

Replies

• kayte56789
    kayte56789 Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey so don't continue eating if you get full and try to exercise just walking is good, but running is better and I love doing YouTube workouts from Donnie from phychetruth. She does things that are achievable but also effective. And most importantly never ever ever give up.
  • motiv8ed2motiv8
    motiv8ed2motiv8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Take it a day at a time and set lots of small goals i.e. 5 lbs at a time. It is much easier to achieve lots of small goals rather than one extremely large goal. Your main goal should be to lose 1 lb 100 times not 100lbs 1 time!
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    Take it a day at a time and set lots of small goals i.e. 5 lbs at a time. It is much easier to achieve lots of small goals rather than one extremely large goal. Your main goal should be to lose 1 lb 100 times not 100lbs 1 time!

haha...sah-weeeet ;)