snacking addiction

Options
hey guys! so i need some help/ tips... i generally never find myself hungry for a meal, but just little snacks here and there, but i usually force myself to eat a small meal because i know it'll lessen my chance of wanting a snack later. i have around a 1200 cal limit, but i do the 30 day shred everyday so that usually bumps me up to around 1500 cals a day. Since I snack so often, do you have any tips on how many calories my main meals should be and then how many calories my snack should be, just so i don't overeat? Also, what low calorie snacks do you tend to eat throughout the day. And one piece of info, I generally find myself wanting a snack later at night which is bad since it's so close to bed, so how can i get rid of that? Thanks!

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how small your meals are but try to make them between 250-350 calories. The snacks are throwing of your appetite when it comes to the meal. Maybe you could save the snacks for a few hours after breakfast or lunch to hold you till lunch and dinner.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how small your meals are but try to make them between 250-350 calories. The snacks are throwing of your appetite when it comes to the meal. Maybe you could save the snacks for a few hours after breakfast or lunch to hold you till lunch.
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm also at a 1,200 limit but I usually burn between 300- 500 each day (though this past week - not so much).

Anyway, I usually keep my meals between 200-400 calories and my snacks around 100 - 150 calories. Lunch is generally more like a snack than an actual meal, which allows me to fit a few snacks around it through out the remainder of the day.

~ Joanna