30 year old stay at home Christian Mom looking for friends

Options
I'm looking for other Christian women to stay motivated with as I lose weight. I started at 220. I'm 5'5 and my goal is 145. I created a group but I'm not sure how to invite people . Add me o:)

Replies

• Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i would love to become friends with you. I live with my partner, but he works full ttim and over an hour away so its hard for motivation and support when he isnt here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Shann xx
  • IAmWonderWomanTo7
    IAmWonderWomanTo7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I occasionally stay at home I have two toddlers at home, 6 children in total...2 adults(who are moved out), 2 teens, 2 toddlers. I work with my husband but a few days a week. I find my only real time to go to the gym is between 5am-6am, I motivate my husband to go with me but not always is he happy about it lol. I started at 200 down to 180 looking to be between 155-160 and also looking for positive friends to motivate one another.
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • AmyAnnJ78
    AmyAnnJ78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a new SAHM. My little girl will be 4 in Dec. But I just stopped working November 1st. I'm at 253 and goal is 160 to 175. I am 38. Feel free to add me. Any tips would be great.
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    As a Christian myself, I'm so sad that you have limited your invitation to Christians only.

I'm a Jewish stay at home mom, and I find this thread a bit... unsavory?? But okay. Whatever works for you.