Any one wanna talk

Options

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Yes, we can talk about my noodling days when I use to catch catfish and fry them...mmmmm
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    japohl24 wrote: »
    Guys I'm not a catfish I'm a real person I will tell my boyfriend if you don't stop

You guys need to stop. I've seen her boyfriend and he's as great a guy as she is a sexy babe. This IS your boyfriend, right, OP?

9xizhenqqmof.jpg

‘Hey Girl’ Memes For Outdoorsy Women | Semi-Rad

Chris Sharma
    Chris-Sharma-featured.jpg?fit=683%2C363

Alex Honnold
    Alex-Honnold.jpg?resize=640%2C560

Jimmy Chin
    Jimmy-Chin.jpg?resize=640%2C360

Jens Voigt
    jens-voigt.jpg?resize=640%2C495

KC Deane
    KC-Deane.jpg?resize=643%2C427

Yvon Chouinard
    yvon-chouinard.jpg?resize=640%2C427

Ed Abbey
    edward-abbey.jpg?resize=640%2C454

A bear
    Bear.jpg?resize=640%2C358
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Blocked
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    More rhyming:

roses are red
    blueberries are purple
    if the pancakes don't kill ya
    the maple syrup'll
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    A bear
    Bear.jpg?resize=640%2C358[/quote]

Does it taste like chicken??
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Guys I'm not a catfish I'm a real person I will tell my boyfriend if you don't stop

So your boyfriend knows you're online looking to chat with strangers? He must be so understanding and secure in your relationship...
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    lol
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    All I know is, I want my boyfriend/husband/lover/boy toy to be this understanding #relationshipgoals
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »

So your boyfriend knows you're online looking to chat with strangers? He must be so understanding and secure in your relationship...

shocked-face-gif-8605-8956-hd-wallpapers.jpg

I didn't even think of that!!! I just assumed she wanted to talk about healthy recipes and fitness!! WHY AM I SO NAIVE?!!!

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Hi OP I would love to achieve a body like yours can you give me some advice on how to reach this goal?....................... Oh wait a minute........sorted.

cobeh05uyng0.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Anyone want to talk ??

OP - you said you wanted to talk but then don't say anything? Do you need a topic? How about Star Wars. I like Star Wars. But did you know creating a lightsaber isn't possible today?

The lightsaber is a weapon used in the Star Wars Galaxy. It is basically a saber/sword-like weapon that comprises of a hilt that contains a crystal which is used to focus beams of plasma into a tangible blade which has a finite length and is capable of cutting through a myriad of different materials. Its capacity to cut through material as well as the length of the actual blade of plasma can be altered and reconfigured to each individual's personal liking. The saber is powered through an internal rechargeable battery. No two lightsabers are alike because each individual build his own lightsaber(s) to his or her own liking.

There are several parts to a lightsaber:
    • Handgrip
    • Activation Plate
    • Safety Switch
    • Emitter Matrix
    • Lens Assembly
    • Power Cell
    • Power Conduit
    • Recharge Socket

Originally, lightsabers were built using crystals harvested manually and individually from the planets of Ruusan and Ilum. In the current universe however, processes for synthesizing crystals have become fairly common and several lightsabers are built using these synthetic crystals. The crystal is wired to the conduit and power cell such that the user can alter the length, width and intensity of the emitted blade.

When the fully constructed lightsaber is activated, the internal power cell generates photo-electric energy by which the plasma blade is focused through the crystal. a non-thermal beam of plasma is packed tightly and focused through anywhere from 1 to 3 crystals with multiple facets. The formed beam is positively charged and is attracted back to the emitting hilt by way of negatively-charged high energy flux apertures. A power cell superconductor is then used to recycle individually emitted plasma packets into one long beam which continues to self regenerate during the time duration over which the lightsaber remains activated. The blade is tangible and because both blades on two dueling sabers are positively charged, the blades are capable of repelling one another.

Ordinarily, the emission of the plasma blade for long durations of time would drain the power cell on the saber fairly quickly as was the case with older sabers from several millenia back in the past. However, through use of The Force, a Jedi is capable of combining all of the elements of his saber into one hightly efficient weapon such that the only major power drain occurs from the blade coming in contact with another material.

The lightsaber described previously has several shortcomings that make it improbable for actual construction in today's world.

1. The crystals described in the use of lightsabers are not know to exist within the current reach of humanity. Nor are we able to construct them ourselves or find crystals known to us that can be used in the same construction.
    2. The Force (a concept from the Star Wars Universe) is required for the efficiency of the saber. While many individuals around the world have argued that several known religions mirror The Force, there is no way for us to emulate the Force and thus maintain the efficiency of the saber.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oh. This just made my morning.

You guys better stop!!! I mean it! I don't want to see her boyfriend beat you all up!