Starting again

Options
Hey everybody I am starting again with the things that worked for me. I stopped because I lost motivation and gained 8 kilo in a month and a half. To new beginnings and successes

Replies

• rothmeister
    rothmeister Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also starting again ( for the 3rd time) I just bought a really cute coat that would fit much better minus 10 lbs. I also need to lose much more
  • Snails_Race
    Snails_Race Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Im also starting over for the 1,000th time! Losing weight is the most inconsistent thing I've ever attempted in my life but I'm determined!

Not sure what you guys do to stay motivated but one way that keeps me focused is an app called TwinBody! It's pretty much an Instagram for fat ppl! lol! Please give it a try! It's worth it to be able to follow, communicate, share frustrations and successes, learn ideas etc from/with people who can relate to your situation! You can follow me at DrPhil_Esha! :)
  • TimJernigan
    TimJernigan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hang in there I know you can do it! At 57 I am starting over from a long period of overweight and health issues. I have decided that weight loss and exercise are a good step in the right direction. Going to take one step at a time.
    My goal is to lose 70 pounds. At 1.5 a week that will take me about a year.
  • grannygoose12
    grannygoose12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started again 45 days ago after not using the site for about a year. In that year I gained back all I had lost. I am determined to do this and stay with it for the rest of my life. I hate this roller coaster I have been on. It is time to make a lifetime commitment. I had a heart valve replacement in August and realized why I had no energy before I had it done. Now I am building back my stamina and endurance a little at a time. I have cardiac rehab three days a week and all is going well. I am losing an average of one pound a week and I am ok with that. If I keep that up, I will have lost 52 pounds by next September. I have more than that to lose, but I do not want to set my goal so high that I get discouraged.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can all do this, go rock it, stay with and and go for it. Good luck all