looking for friends with between 50-80 pounds to lose for motivation

Options
I'm looking for friends who have between 50-80 pounds to lose and need the motivation and support as we all work towards our goals. Myself I'm working on losing between 50-80 pounds myself and I'm giving myself a year to do this I'm in the process of changing my diet and working on drinking more water during the day. I'm not struggling with exercise as I'm in the gym 5 days a week for almost 2 1/2 hours before work and yes I love going to the gym before work as I'm starting my day off on a good note. I'm thinking about creating a Motivation group that we can all chat about our progress and etc, please feel free to add me as a friend and we can all support each other.

Replies

• singingkittensegurl22
    Options
    Me too! Sent you a request. You can do it!
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I have 89 lbs to go and it will take a year at least
  • ashleighhowat
    ashleighhowat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60lbs and have been dieting on and off for the past 7 months! It's now time for me to get that push and I think is all helping each other will encourage is all to meet our goals in 12 months
  • Candygames
    Candygames Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 55 pounds. It's been a real struggle of late.
  • Samblantha
    Samblantha Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... please add me. I really need the support.
    I have about 90 to lose, NEED to start asap. Been dragging my feet. I lost 60 pounds 3 years ago, got pregnant and it's been a steady gain ever since. Ughhhhh.
    I can be really supportive of others once I get my my fire lit again. Just struggling bigtime. Lol
  • bonesandfeathers
    Options
    I need to lose 65, but I'm preggers right now so I must wait. :( going to try and just choose healthy foods though and maybe if I lose a little by chance it won't be a big deal.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50. My body is quite disgusting right now. I cringed the other night looking at myself
  • 247stayready
    247stayready Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 75 lbs to be healthy & feel confident. I'm unhappily at a weight I haven't been in YEARS! I've lacked motivation & dedication but feel I am ready.
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add me also! I need to lose about 60-80 lbs, if I can do it in a year that'd be awesome! Grouping with others with similar goals would be awesome!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Another Texas girl here, looking to lose at least 50. Add me! For some reason the app isn't working for me and I can't send any requests.
  • linesmillord
    linesmillord Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. So far, 23 lbs lost, 65 more to go. We got this, we got this!!! Add me, I need a support group.
  • lm9767
    lm9767 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"
    I weigh 191lbs
    I want to weigh 130ish so roughly 60lbs to lose! I could really use some motivational people in my life to help.
    I hate the long process of losing weight. I am one of those people who gets extremely un-motivated if there isnt change immediately. Which makes my journey very difficult.
  • SchnittySanga
    SchnittySanga Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for 50 odd pounds. Request sent
  • Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 70 more. Started with 80 to lose and in a month lost 10. I friended OP anyone else want to friend me feel free!
  • Collieluv
    Collieluv Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Off the diet for 2 weeks, really need to get back.on. help!!
  • calichick1978
    calichick1978 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in. I've got about 50-60 more. I'm down 22. On a good swing right now!
  • heatherseeg
    heatherseeg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50-60.
  • freckles2392
    freckles2392 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im 187 looking to be 145 atleast.
  • Jeff_is_Mr_Incredible
    Options
    I dumped 80, gained 10 and need so still need to drop 50. Add me if you like.