SEEKING FRIENDS 60'S TO 70'S

Options
Hi I am trying to lose weight! I have about 100 pounds to lose. I am seeking other folks around my age to be friends with on here....I am 69...Thanks Nel

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi Nel I'm 69 too, you can do this stick with it log everything you will be fine good luck
  • florabundi2016
    florabundi2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    68 with thyroid problems and arthritis in knees but me and pups walk at least twice a day, more if not rain or snow. Also do stationary bike and weights twice a week. Down 9lbs in 6 weeks. To me doesn't sound like much but total of 35 lbs down. Be sure to use a scale and best of luck. If we all stick with it we will manage. Helps to talk the good and even the not so good.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 62. Lost 95 lbs. It did take a year and a half, so patience, patience, patience is key. Send a friend request to me!
  • Linda21353
    Linda21353 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've had weight loss issues my entire life. I'm 63 and after losing nearly 30 lbs after gaining 70, I found 25 of those damned pounds. What is wrong with me.
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Linda21353 wrote: »
    Hi, I've had weight loss issues my entire life. I'm 63 and after losing nearly 30 lbs after gaining 70, I found 25 of those damned pounds. What is wrong with me.

Don't be so hard on yourself Linda, it's happened to me all my life, 69, but this time I've managed to stick with MFP - 3 years - still got a way to go but sticking with it 50lbs down. Good luck
  • missourinurse
    missourinurse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 65 & retired. I've lost 43lbs. doing a Keto diet program. I welcome new friends.
  • dejavuohlala
    Options
    Good luck to you all
  • mmdolly56
    mmdolly56 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a sixty year old delinquent so hang out with me we will have fun!