Hello, newbie here!

Options
:flowerforyou:

I'm 23 and just graduated college. I'm excited about my future and lets be honest here. I do NOT wanna be overweight doing so. I lost about 15 pounds with a friend before we graduated a few months ago, but I have gained a few pounds back. I'm going the wrong way! Walking and Zumba on the Wii, thought I just started the Zumba, are my main ways of moving around.....when I move. Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure and I hate it sometimes.

I tried Weight Watchers and didn't feel the love, so I quit a few months in after losing barely 10 pounds. Anyone out there who can chime in?

Thanks for welcoming me :bigsmile:

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an amazing tool. Make sure you track everything you eat and all of your exercise, and you will see results! And if you feel discouraged, happy, sad, or super cool, we are all here to help with motivation! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like, I'm on here everyday!
  • Scareah
    Scareah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I understand completely!! You can do this!! I am here for support when you need it!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here. I felt the love a little too much with weight watchers! When I went to the meetings, they talked about food constantly. Their cravings for cakes, candies, chocolate, pizza etc. When I left, I was hungrier than before I went to the meetings!!! Not a big fan of WW. Anyway, nice to have you. You can add me if you want...
  • ckshowalter
    Options
    Welcome, sounds like you are off to a great start.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! Congrats on both graduating and for the weight loss. You'll find this place to be awesome, and you will feel the love too! Lots of very cool people that act as great motivators! Good luck to you!
  • xChrissykinsx
    Options
    I feel the love from everyone ALREADY! Motivation has BEGUN!! :laugh:

9444447.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter