2 kids, need to lose the weight (70 pounds) need help

Options
Hello, I just had my second child 11 weeks ago, my oldest is almost 5. I've never lost the weight after my first. I'm at 217 pounds. It seems like I lose and regain the same 15 pounds. 200 is a hard number to get under for me. I'm looking for other moms that have more than 40 pounds to lose. I need more people to help hold me accountable.

Replies

• Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two. Although they are 5 and the youngest just turned 4. Never lost the weight. Took me five years to finally start! I want to lose about 70 more pounds, which would put me about 15 under my pre-kid weight. I've only been doing this for about a month but lost weight already so doing something right!
  • denabert16
    denabert16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I haven't fully committed to trying my hardest to lose weight. But logging my food for the last 10 days made me realize how poorly I eat. I also got a vivofit and I see how inactive I am :-1:
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom with about 50 to lose. Add me! For some reason the app isn't working for me and I can't send any requests.
  • hasmith85
    hasmith85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mommy of 2 girls who are 7 and 1. I've gained 50lbs over the last 6 years and I am soooo ready to lose the weight. Today is like many other Mondays that I claim will be the start of my journey, need some support as well to hold myself accountable. Having a really hard time getting below 200lbs, I've topped out at 210 in the past year and do not want to keep gaining weight. Please add me.