5'5" 156 to 134, 10 more to go!

Options
33bbcc33
33bbcc33 Posts: 59 Member
a198a40x2au2.jpg
tp3mc3oh944q.jpg

Proud that I finally got under 135 today! Told myself I'd track my photo progress when I got to this weight. Started at 156 lbs. And to think I thought I looked fine. x.x. Weighed myself today and I'm officially 134! Still have some fat on my legs I'd like to lose and my shape is turning out more boyish than I'd like but it feels good to see some progress!

Replies

• drivennightrunner87
    Options
    Congrats on the progress! honestly don't think you need to lose more... best of luck in your health journey : )
  • eat_hike_b33r
    eat_hike_b33r Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am the same height with same goal and am currently at 140 trying to get to the 135 mark as my next mini goal so this is really motivational! Good luck reaching your final goal weight:)
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are my measurement twin lol! I started at 164 in February currently down to 135.4. I want to get down to 125 but I'm not too sure how I would look so I'm going to play it by ear while I continue to lift weights. You look great!
  • 33bbcc33
    33bbcc33 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! And yay for finding some twins! Congrats @hrod215 on your weight loss as well !! I'm not sure how I'd look either but I'm hoping for slimmer thighs mainly. I lift weights too so I'm hoping for my muscles to be more defined.
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! I'm the same height and trying to get to your starting weight. I'll probably push it looking at your awesome results!
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @33bbcc33 thank you! Definitely a whole different world when adding in weights. I'm seeing results I've never seen before in my 10+ years working at this. I'm just trying to get rid of the last of my mommy gut. Here's to reaching those goals really soon! ;)
  • fabulousmo
    fabulousmo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You should be so proud!
  • JR188
    JR188 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and probably feel even better. Nice job!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Enjoy wearing the new clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!