Ready to make that change...

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Autumn and I'm a 32 yr old Texan. I currently weigh 250lbs and this is the heaviest I've been in my life. I've attempted every ridiculous diet that I've heard of and I was even considering surgery. My friend and co-worker recommended that I give this site a try before taking such drastic measures. I'm already excited by all of the challenges I've read about and the way this site helps keep track of what I shove in my face may just be what I've needed all along. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and cheering you on as I hope you'll do for me. :)

Replies

• barefootgardener
    Options
    i am close to your weight and have already lost 26lbs. I am hypothyroid and have 2 kids, the wieght just piled on, 26yrs old by the way.
  • HIAH
    HIAH Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi sunstonefire, great to hear your background. Like you I am also new to this site, hoping to meet nice people so we can share our journey together. Feel free to add me as a friend, likewise for anyone else reading this post...you can never have too much support :)
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome Autumn! I hope you find the support you need to help you along your journey :0)
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi. Even though I know you in person I am still going to say hello and welcome!