How to start/ get in a weight loss challege?

Options
So I think that starting a challenge or getting into one might really help me stay on track with working out. I try to workout consistently and I am really good at it for the most part but I think a challenge might really help me stay even more focused and lose the weight I want . So my question is, is there a challenge starting/how do I find out about them? or does anyone want to start one (ps I have no clue what to do for them) so I was hoping someone who did will start one soon :) I was looking for one that doesn't require a dvd or workout video/ program. Can anyone help? Or is anyone looking for the same thing? :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Well I am in.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've been wanting join one but wasn't sure how to go about it!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Look on the message boards you will find plenty of challenges.
  • prettyinpink246
    Options
    Well I am in.

So I posted the topic at first under motivation and support and someone responed with a challenge to lose 10 lbs by labor day.... :) it looks good. Here's the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/280359-lose-for-labor-day if you want to check out the other post that I have its under motivation and support..I posted it a few minutes before I posted this one! tell me what ya think! :)
  • prettyinpink246
    Options
    Count me in too! I've been wanting join one but wasn't sure how to go about it!

Are you going to do the labor day challenge ( the one posted ) in my other thread?