I WANT TO LOSE 100 LBS

Options
Hey guys. I'm starting my weight loss journey and my goal is to lose 100 lbs and be under the 200lb mark. I started my weight loss journey at 299 lbs and am currently at 286.4 lbs. I know it's gonna be tough, but I love the support this community offers! Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated. I am currently following a plant based diet. It's a different, and a bit of a struggle but so worth it! Makes such a difference in my body. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I'll do the same! I love seeing others' progress and success :)

Replies

• larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! You can do it! I started out with wanting to lose 116 lbs. I started out at 341 lbs and am now down to 280, got 55 lbs more to go to reach my goal of 225
    I'll send you a friend req
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    cheribabeb wrote: »
    Wow! You both are making such progress! I'm here to loose about 90 pounds. I'm in no hurry but I'm looking for lasting change. In the past year I put on about 25 lbs :( I started a new job and I sit ALL DAY so that didn't help. But I have completely revised my schedule to fitting in 5 workouts a week, I hired a personal trainer and I have been monitoring and logging my calories. I'm trying to gain support from the myfitnesspal community to get more motivation so please feel free to add me as a friend!

You are definitely taking the right steps, you can do this!
    I just accepted your friend req :smile:
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here. I've been yo yo dieting for most of my life. I want to ; I have to make it work this time. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My body finally had enough I guess. Best of luck with your journey. ☺
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    Options
    Starting is the first step :) and definitely one of the hardest. Awesome job! I've lost a little over 50 lbs but still have 100 or so that I'd like to lose. Every day is a battle lol but we're worth it. Add me if you'd like!