Looking to Take My Health Seriously

Options
Good morning everyone!

My name is Autumn, I'm 23 and I just recently moved out on my own (it's great!) but I thought that I would be way healthier on my own but I found that nothing changed than when I was living with my family.

I've struggled with my weight for years but I've had a couple of success stories... It's just that nothing ever stuck for the long term.

So here I am - again - looking to completely adjust my lifestyle to one that will promote long term results, mentally and physically. I'd like to lose 100+ pounds, so I'll be here for a while.

Nice to meet you!

Replies

• JDBoGray
    JDBoGray Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well you came to the right place. Congrats on moving and take it one meal at a time and make healthy choices daily. If you slip it's ok just get back on it. Add me if you like.
  • sherry1159
    sherry1159 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! I'm also looking to lose about 80lbs! One thing I've learned is that no matter what, track everything. It really allows you to see what the hell we are doing to ourselves.
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Working on it... it's not easy . Some days are just a wash for me. I'm hoping I can keep from getting discouraged and giving up again. Best of luck to you!
  • electroroxy
    electroroxy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm a personal trainer for women. I'd love to keep you accountable! For free! Send me a message if you're interested.
  • bkuszynski
    bkuszynski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Starbucks Peppermint Mochas! I will order it with coconut milk and no whip, but I still know it contains tons of sugar. I am a coffee person and need the caffeine. Any suggestions on what I could drink that would give me the same effect, but would be a healthier option? Thanks! :smile:
  • kirstythewlis23
    kirstythewlis23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm on a good run at moment with 11lbs off... Had a few off days but back in it again today. Here for support if you want to chat:)