No More...This is IT!

Options
Hi my name is Liz and I am an emotional eater.....here's where you say...."Hi Liz."

Can anyone else relate? Being overweight has always been a painful thorn in my side. I have yo-yo'ed my whole life. I am 5 foot 4 inches and my highest weight was when I was 18 and 195 lbs. Currently I am about 35 pounds over what I need to be. It makes me miserable. I am tired and right now I need all the energy and self confidence I can get to complete this stage in my life. My trend is I gain weight during my most stressful times in life. As I get older I am starting to get to know myself better. I tend to deal with stress by numbing myself with alcohol and food. It is the cheapest most convenient form of distraction. I am reaching out to this community to try to gain some accountability. I'm so tired it is hard to keep myself motivated. I hop[e I can offer the same support to anyone who needs it.

Let's overcome this together!
Liz

Replies

• purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi Liz
  • bmarq21
    bmarq21 Posts: 45
    Options
    hi Liz I feel your pain!! sometimes I find myself eating simply because I have nothing better to do. As you could assume, I have gained plenty of weight from doing so! best of luck on your journey