I need motivation Buddies

Options
I join a while back and never took a serious till now. I've lost 11 pounds already, and I'm proud of myself!!!

Replies

• jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! Congrats! Feel free to add me! Sounds like you'd be a good motivation for me too!
  • sbz113z
    sbz113z Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I started before and am just coming back to, hoping to stick with it this time! Feel free to add me :smiley: !!
  • rlw247
    rlw247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome..feel free to add me..I recently joined.:)
  • yonce20
    yonce20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Looking for some motivation and get this weight off! :)
  • beckiebidd74
    beckiebidd74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done. Feel free to add me. Glad to lend a helping hand wheternal I can.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Well done! I need some more motivation buddies, too. Feel free to add me. I have been doing MFP off and on for a long time before realizing that for it to work I have to make long-term changes. I have now been on for 9 months straight and am down 30 pounds (including a solid 3 month plateau) with about 15 to go before I reassess my goals. I am finally engaging with some other people in the community and find it really helpful (and fun).
  • seneukam1
    seneukam1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All. I'm new to this and dieting and also need serious motivation, feel free to add me.
  • sassiecassie1976
    Options
    I haven't dieted or had to watch my weight in a while. Feel free to add me, I'm just starting myself.
  • kirstythewlis23
    kirstythewlis23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on 11lbs too!!! Go us!! :p keep it up