Looking for mommy buddies!!

Options
I had my 3rd and final baby last summer. I'm finally ready to lose all of this baby weight!! I'd love to meet other moms who are trying to lose weight, get healthy, and find some of herself again while juggling motherhood! Please friend me...let's do this together!! Looking forward to meeting you! <3

Replies

• twostonetolose
    twostonetolose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had my last baby 3 years ago!!! She turned 3 two days ago! I still have 25 pounds to lose. How many pounds would you like to lose. I 'started' today but have just eaten everything in sight for the past two hours.
  • lindsayfrog1980
    lindsayfrog1980 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya I have a 3 1/2 month old baby, a 4 and 6 year old. Restarted fitness pal a few times but just need to stick to it !!!!! I always seem to eat at stupid times and grab anything quickly which isn't always the best ! Lost 2 stone of immediate baby weight but loads more left !
  • IDTMOM
    IDTMOM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join ya! I'm a mommy to a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I have 63 pounds to lose as quickly and healthily as possible. 1 year! I've given myself 1 year to get it done!
  • Alannaemmett1
    Alannaemmett1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 3 as well, I have all girls! 6, 4 and 1! Although, I think there will be more babies in my future. I am ready to get my weight back under control so that I can be the best mommy and role models to my children! I added you! WE can do this!
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 2.5 year old little girl! I'd love to join you!
  • MomOnAMission2017
    Options
    Baby is 18 months, friends are always needed :)
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mama of three here. I have a 3 yo son and 6 month old girls. A couple of months ago I starting getting back serious with exercising. Currently I am doing Julian Michaels Beginner Shred (30 days). I just completed Julia Bognar's 21 Day Transformation last week. Prior to that I was doing T25 for a little while. Right before I found out I was pregnant this second time I was just started to lift weights (I did it for like 3 or 4 months). I think the day before delivery I weighed like 192/193. I gained like probably 45-50 lbs. I was about 145 prepregnancy. At my last weigh in on Nov 1st I think I was like 152/153. My goal is to get to 130. I weigh myself monthly because I'm not really obsessive with the numbers because I know what I'm supposed to eat and not eat and I know I need to exercise daily or every other day. It's nice to meet you all. I live in Louisiana where the food is great and the humidity isn't. (Thank goodness it's getting cooler now). Please add me as your MFP friend.
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have four babies, though my youngest is now 7 (!!!) and my oldest is 16 (even more !!!!). ;)
  • t86lein
    t86lein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm still learning how to use this app. I'm not sure how to add peple yet. But i have 3 girls, an almost 2 yr old and 8 yr old twins.
  • cornpop23
    cornpop23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a little who just turned 1 and I still have all that "baby" weight...and maybe some extra. Juggling work and baby means that I've let a lot of bad habits build up.

I'm still learning this app too but want to get and give support!
  • mimkalova
    mimkalova Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join! Mom of a 5.5 and 18 mo old. Looking for mom friends and support. I want to start a new program before the holidays and stick with it!
  • chesitymcgee
    chesitymcgee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my baby year ago would love to join you congrats yea we can get on board together
  • THICKFITNESS
    THICKFITNESS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 2 here. 2 girls 3 and 11 years old. Ive been doing T25 for over 50 days. Its tough but we can do it. Add me.