Hello

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there trying to eat right and shed a few pounds. I've been saying that I was going to do this for years, well now is the time. I've heard that this is a great site for motivation, so here I am. Hope to hear from some of you with your stories of success. Until next time, good luck everyone.:smile:

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome Houseman...wish you a successful journey.
  • Houseman6490
    Options
    Thank you wbond. I'm going to do it this time.
  • HIAH
    HIAH Posts: 9
    Options
    G'Day Houseman. Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! Cheers :)
  • melonen
    melonen Posts: 17
    Options
    Cool, good luck! Feel free to add me if you want any MFP-friends.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join us :0)

You have the right attitude to make a positive life style change. It won't be long before you are posting YOUR success story! :0)
  • shezzanleigh
    shezzanleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck, this is only week 2 for me and already people are starting to notice the difference. You can do it :flowerforyou:
  • SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    The first and most important part is motivation. And with you saying "I'm going to do it!" is a great way to get started. Here, you'll find the motivation you need when you don't feel like doing it yourself. Not to mention all the little extra tips here and there. I wish you good luck, and as always, feel free to ask for anything, and I think we'll all do our best to keep you going.