The 100+ Club

Options
Looking for coconspirators to forge ahead to a healthier life.
We can have weekly weigh ins; give each other assistance; share ideas and converse about related topics.
Who is with me for the quest of your lifetime?

Replies

• NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Guess it's just us, weigh in tomorrow. Won't post until late as I'll be out and about.
  • wanning77
    wanning77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would like to join in.
  • ksuthrill
    ksuthrill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also. What do I need to do?
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    Thanks for the interest. I thought we could start by having a weigh in each week and supporting each other. We would note weight change only. Last week was terrible for me as I am +5.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    NamVetJim wrote: »
    Looking for coconspirators to forge ahead to a healthier life.
    We can have weekly weigh ins; give each other assistance; share ideas and converse about related topics.
    Who is with me for the quest of your lifetime?

Hey Jim :smiley:
    @NamVetJim
    Here's a couple groups you all might be interested in or of course you can create your own in the group section.

What's great about small groups is you can have more than one thread going, so it's multi-dimensional. You can use documents (track weights etc), start various threads, far more freedom and space than the main forums. In case you weren't familiar with the small group aspect of MFP, wanted to share that with you.

Good luck :smiley:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115768-losing-100-pounds-naturally-no-surgery
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    Thank you
  • dannettecampbell
    Options
    I'd like to join !!! I need to lose 100 pounds as well. What day do you want to weigh in?
  • freemebaby
    freemebaby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group :smile: have a goal of 250 lbs lost! Would love to work and get motivation from one another!
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too. Always looking for buddies to motivate.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    So are we going to start Monday and list our change from last week?
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    Okay not a good week going into Thanksgiving tomorrow. +1. Need to focus on activity level it is way down.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    Okay, I am calling all of you out. If you want to lose a 100 lbs, you have to hold yourself accountable. It is a journey and we should all be on here at least once a week. Failure is only a one day event. Put it behind you and step up as each day is a new one.

Start listing your losses or gains and ask for help. We are all in this together.

Rant has ended.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs coming out of Thanksgiving. I feel pretty good about this. I focused on reduced snacking and extra movement and steps.

Exercise doesn't have to be a routine, it can just be taking the time to walk around more than normal. If you go shopping take one lap around the store before you start and one when finished. Voila an extra 500-1000 steps.
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    How about Monday being weigh in day? Lost 1.4 lbs. last week despite eating without guidelines Thanksgiving .
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    I am good with Monday
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow, Monday.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    Down .2 lbs. Not a good way to start. I was at 2 lbs down for three days and this morning my weight bounced back up. Oh well it is a journey not a sprint. Stay the course. Good luck to everyone else.
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    A loss is a loss! Lost 3 lbs. .
  • Moby_Dick
    Moby_Dick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started today signing up here and I cleaned the house of food temptations. I would love to join the club. I want to be held accountable. I got myself into this mess and know I dig myself out -that's the plan.

I would love to join this group, please. Start weight 291 lbs today!