lookin for people I can vibe with

Options
Ayy, I'm new to myfitnesspal and can already tell I'm going to be on this website a lot. I'm looking for some peeps to talk to when I'm here. I'm basically 23, live in northern NJ, and I like to have a nice chill time with my friends. Go hiking, smoke a little lot, explore some questionable parts of where I live. I'm always up for a good time and rarely ever say no to going out.
Unfortunately, I have a few friends that, for them, "hanging out" usually means "consuming food together." Hey, I'm down with it, no complaints. Until I woke up 10 lbs heavier and constipated to all *kitten*. (129 lbs.)
I'm just looking for some MFP peeps who know how hard it is to say "no" to grabbing some taco bell. Especially because me and my friend invented Taco Bell Wednesdays.
I'm looking to get control of my weight situation before I wake up back at my high school weight (206 lbs) wondering when I stopped caring. I feel like accurate calorie counting is the only way for me to go.
If you're into it, add me, we can talk about things and such. ;)

Replies

• Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got your back, let's keep it 100.. "hard to say no", pert near impossible some days.. There ought to be a help line for those days we have urges (every day) lol.
  • blackcoffeeandweed
    Options
    *hyper sweating*