New Pals……IIFYM or New Runners

Options
Hi All,

I’ve been on here a while but not logged much as I was having some success with slimming world (in UK). However I am really struggling with portion control and don’t like that some foods that I really enjoy are not allowed (well they are but my protein pancake is a ridiculous amount of syns!)

So I have decided to give IIFYM a go. My first day is today and aside from adding in a protein shake and a protein pancake in place of my morning banana and evening yoghurt it isn’t too different to slimming world, food wise. However because I am weighing and logging everything I won’t be out of control with my portions.

I’m also looking to add some other newbie runners. I started jogging 6 week ago and can now jog 4.5 miles non-stop! I am soooooo slow….it takes me ages but it’s definitely jogging and I am enjoying it so will keep it up.

Hope to have some cool new friends soon 

Replies

• SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of IIFYM! If you have any questions about it feel free to ask
  • weightloss_journey60
    Options
    Hi!
    I started running a few weeks ago and am really enjoying it so far. Feel free to add me! :)
    Isabel