Need to vent or talk or confess??...do it here..I know I need too today.

Options
So, I work 2 jobs - I work 7 days a week - and I am starting to feel some stress..I try to keep my stres level down which in turn keeps my anxiety down - but even with 2 jobs and my husband's job we are still "under water". I am an emotional eater and all this week have felt it.

My eating has been down right disgusting -can't catch up on bills, 2 daughters in private colleges (which we are paying half for each one), 2 flat tires on the same vehicle, purchase new tires - fall farther behind- husband ends up in hospital need to make co-payments for insurance and meet deductible ARGHHHHHH, fall even MORE behind- its like nothing I do is ever good enough. I am sorry to be venting and sounding like a wuss- but it takes a lot for me to vent. I typically keep things in and handle it all- I am NOT handling things well these last few weeks...

Mountain dew and pizza for breakfast, chicken wings for lunch - whatever sweet snacks ANYONE brings into the office- I cant stop - then when I do stop eating I feel even worse than before for the breakdwon I just had with eating and still have the stress/anxiety....

A few years ago Lost 60lbs. That I have kept off - but I am hitting a BIG GIANT BRICK WALL...I havent felt like this in a LONG time and...

Who else is going through something? Needs to vent? Needs to NOT feel like they are alone- please share here, we can help each other get back on track, and take that first step to a better day, better health, and better US....

nr8fdvgwyelx.jpg

Replies

• 2kellymike
    2kellymike Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow things are crazy for you right now! The good thing is that you KNOW you are an emotional eater. If you can, try to step back and take a moment to just decide if you really want to eat that. It's perfectly OK for you to decide yes, I do want that. But just maybe taking a moment to be mindful of it will help you make better choices. You have to take care of YOU right now while things are crazy. Best wishes things calm down soon. Been there, done that.
  • thebfat
    thebfat Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I totally get it. Life seems super hard and crappy right now for me too. I just keep trying to focus on self-care, which is NOT the same as indulgence: walk in the woods. Take deep breaths. Remember that your body needs positive attention (exercise, sunlight, sleep) if you want your mind to deal with stress. You can do it. We can do it.

I've been an emotional mess the last week, plus stress from travel and work = lots of not good food. I just keep trying to remember that treating my body well actually makes things better.

Don't mean to sound like some lame motivational poster, but I figured if I type it out, I'll make myself listen too. :)
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is the reason for this post...I feel if we can vent, get out some of what is affeting us..then we can take a step in the right direction towards correcting our error and support each other. Kind of like FREE THERAPY!!! I hope more people use this forum and this thread to vent, talk outloud even to themselves, and perhaps walk through stesp needed to make better choices....

It is also okay to share your true, naked, raw feelings without feeling like ANYONE will come down on you..this particular thread is specifically for us to vent, cry, yell, if we need to..but just to get the feelings out that we need to...

• FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    My pet cat Tina totally missed the litter box and I stepped on it getting into the bathtub. I am sooo angry. :angry: [/quote

Oh wow, I can totally understand that frustration...my cats can be awful sometimes...lol.

Hope your day gets better!