How to stop bloating?

I've always eaten veg but not as much as I have done this week, but I am looking rather bloated :( is there a way for getting rid o the bloat? It's really rather unattractive, I weight less but look pregnant at times lol

Replies

• Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 55 Member
    I have the same tendancies, the things that work for me are drinking plenty of water and peppermint tea. The peppermint really settles my stomach down and the water just flushes the system. Hope that helps. :-)
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Milk of magnesium.

I have a bad reaction to rice so now I just cut it out of my diet all together.
  • I've found cutting out bread, pasta etc has been the only thing thats helped i've looked 6 months pregnant for months lol, its still not back to normal but has helped
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    I eat pasta, rice, bread, and loads of fruit and veg, and what works for me is bio yoghurt in the morning (natural, low fat Greek with a teaspoon of agave nectar), plus 25ml aloe vera juice a day (I usually have it in a glass of Ribena). It works wonders!

Having said that, I only have to look at Pepsi Max and I bloat, so I tend to keep away from it....there are some things which are just too much even for aloe! :laugh:
  • Hoplost
    Hoplost Posts: 22 Member
    Bump :bigsmile: