5'2 with 50 pounds to loose. Who is with me?

Options
Hi MFP community, this weightloss journey is trully a struggle. Here I am still fighting though. With both knees not fully up to par, I have to still drop 40 to 50 pounds. Support is appreciated! Lets do this!

Replies

• CeeBlossom
    CeeBlossom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too.. Im 5'3 with 53lbs as my goal.
  • FatKaren10
    FatKaren10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too !! We can do it !!!
  • Brailleuser
    Brailleuser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2 and starting with 50 pounds as a goal... my current weight is 203, I genuinely feel good between 145-150. What are some of the strategies, meals, exercises everyone is doing?
  • nubianQueen02
    nubianQueen02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5'2 with 130lbs to lose.
  • Laura93_
    Laura93_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and hoping to get rid of 40 pounds, fingers crossed I'll do it this time!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I need to lose 45lbs. We can do this!!!!
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5'2" with about 80 lbs to lose, we can do it!
  • FAMUDva
    FAMUDva Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    5'2 (actually 5'1.5 but I round up) ... original 50lbs goal... down 25lbs, but been stuck for a long time.
  • AgentFlex
    AgentFlex Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-2" and that was my goal when I joined in 2011. I took it off in a year and have essentially maintained that loss since. My weight has fluctuated a bit due to bulk and cut cycles for muscle building. Good luck! You can do this!
  • jus1102
    jus1102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1" and lost 30lbs initially but starting to put back on. Want to lose 50 pounds. Trying to eat healthier but cravings continue.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    im 5 ft 3 down 60 with 40-50 more to go.
  • AmandaLeclercS
    AmandaLeclercS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'1.5" & I started in January at 160 pounds. I'm down 45 pounds. It can be done! Working on increasing muscle and lowering body fat.
  • swnelon77
    swnelon77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I honestly never thought I'd be using an app to help me with my weight but here I am! I've got at least 60 lbs to loose long term but anything helping me in the right direction is good!!! Whoo-hoo!!!
  • cornpop23
    cornpop23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with all of you! I'm 5'3" with 35-45 pounds to lose!
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 5'2" with about 70 to lose.
  • MissSugarBean
    MissSugarBean Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    <3 You have my support! I have about 50lbs to lose.
  • gayathrimadhavanm
    Options
    I'm just starting out today. I'm 5"2 and want to lose around 50 lbs as well. I'm sure you can do it. And everyone else here too. Good luck!
  • CaitKilla
    CaitKilla Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well! I want to lose about 20 pounds but I feel like they just don't want to come off! I'm with you, girl!
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and will be happy to lose 35-40 but I'd gladly accept 50 LOL! I need friends so feel free to add me!