About me

Options
Hello I am a 27 yrs old girl trying to stay fit. A mother of three boys. Married. Trying to get my weight down. I weight 185 I'm trying to get to145. If you guys have any tips that you will like to share please don't hesitate to tell me

Replies

• JDBoGray
    JDBoGray Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Portion control eat healthy meals and workout out. Busy life but make time for yourself to get it in. Every small step leads to he big goal.
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    As jlgray said, Ever small step leads to the big goal. My advice would be don't over train. Eat healthy and start off with thirty minute fast walks. Surround yourself with like minded people to help you along the way. Seriously, if your husband/boyfriend/partner is lazy you will be too. It's tough becuase I know from experience. My wife would rather eat a bullet then workout. Build your strength up slowly so you don't burn out. Also, stay off the scale!!! Weigh yourself after the first month. The scale can be very discouraging. On the days you just don't have it in you.......DO IT!!!! You'll be so thankful you did. Add me if you'd like for motivation.