23 pound loss in 6 months! (Pics included) :D

Options
So, this is my first success story thread.. it's kind of exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!
Last weekend, my boyfriend and I took a picture together and I looked at another picture of us one year ago.. the difference was astounding!
I was about 150 pounds when the first photograph was taken.. about 157 in the second photograph, and the most recent two I am somewhere between 127-129!
It feels so great to be healthier and lighter! The only downside? All the BAGGY clothes!! MFP is amazing, I thank each and every person who has commented on anything on the site.. so that includes YOU! ;) Everyone is important, and THANK YOU!! <3

photo.jpg
150 pounds.. first picture with the boyfriend ever! :)

SCAN0056.jpg
157 pounds.. doing what I did best, eating! Haha :P

sam_and_i_feb11.jpg
130 pounds...when i first fit into size 4 jeans at target! (which are now too big, augh!)

sam_and_i_summer07.jpg
just last week at 127! :)

how is everyone's weight loss/fitness journeys going?

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can only see the last pic! You look amazing!
  • aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! Unfortunately, I can only see the third photo but none of the others - you look great in it, though!
  • brittanybee07
    Options
    I can only see your third picture but you look fantastic! You wouldn't even need to lose more weight! =)
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Darn it all! I can only see the third pic.. :sad:
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    I can only see one picture, but you look so happy in it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!