Newbie here

Options
Hi! I am new to the site - that's why I'm introducing myself. Just looking for friendly support as I continue my journey to being healthier. Good luck to everyone!:glasses:

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    I too am a newbe and good luck to you
    Linda
  • lins69
    lins69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there I've been on the programme for a wee while but just in the last couple of weeks I've set my mind to it...So hopefully it will keep going.

Keep up the good work

Lins x
  • tigergurl1983
    Options
    Hello. I just joined the site today. I had a doctors appt because I can planters fleshietis (not sure of the spelling). The doctor also said I was morbidly obese. Can anyone imagine how much that hurt? I am looking for some friends that are going through the same thing as me to help support me and I can do the same in return. I am a better helping than doing myself. Good luck to everyone!
  • Indigo2200
    Options
    Hi Tigergurl! I also have had plantar faciaitis and I know it is painful. I hope the doctor gave you some advice on how to make your feet feel better. I do know how much what your doctor said to you hurt as mine has said something similar. It motivated me to get moving a little at a time. Feel free to friend me.
  • lins69
    lins69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there here I am again starting the journey once more. I really want to lose 3 1/2 stone not that will make me at target but it would make me feel a massive bit better. Following Scottish Slimmers so hopefully MFP will help with it as well... Just wondered if anyone else was following scottish slimmers...lins x
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
  • elaine1leach
    Options
    Hello fellow travelers!!! I am a newbie to this site, but not to the weight loss battle. I am determined to lose 50 pounds before the end of 2012. Anyone willing to take on this challenge with me? Let me know your thoughts, plans, ideas, etc.!

God bless you one and all!!!
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-) We are all on here for similar reasons so you will find lots of info and support. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend - always happy to offer support and love seeing other's success!
  • vonsay
    Options
    Good luck newbie! I'm kinda new myself. Feel free to add me as a friend.