I'll be your support buddy if you'll be mine!

Options
LickyNees
LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
Hi guys,

Been on here for a only a little wee while now and looking for support/kick up the backside/diary critique and the like. Need to shed about 2 stone but finding it a bit tricky - hence here I am!

If others are looking for the same then feel free to add me.

Good luck to everyone. I hope you all reach your goals!

Replies

• peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    Send me a request & we can support each other if you like...I have an awesome crew of MFP pals and they kick butt....suggestions..pictures are worth a thousand words...go ahead and take a picture now to post...we take pictures to post to show our progress....leave your food and exercise diary open to your friends to review.....

Wishing you great success...
  • spinjunkie4ever
    Options
    You can send me a friend request and I will be your pal. I take it you are not in America since you referenced stone as a weight in your post. So just for my own knowledge-how many pounds equals a stone? Look forward to hearing from you and welcome to myfitnesspal.
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd day on this site, I have a few friends so far but can always use more help and support feel free to add me, above poster it's 14lb in a stone, i'm from the uk :)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Good luck with your weight loss...feel free to add me :-))
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hiya!

im happy for anyone to request me! i come on everyday and i love getting the support from people to keep u on track and motivated!

im from the uk x
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Same here, Im on every day, MFP is a big part of my life now lol, and the fab friends really help so feel free to add me :)
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Add me also :o) Looking for some more people to motivate and support me too :o)
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Message me and I'll be your friend, motivator etc.