Best Sports bra for the Full Figured Gal

Options
Suggestions? Favorites? Where to go to get it? Help?

Replies

• 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    BUMP!
    I have only seen my size online. (42h)
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Check out herroom.com, they have LOTS of different styles and reviews and even videos!
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort....in my opinion the best out there on the market right now. I lift weights and play soccer in them. Love them!
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump! Saving results for later =)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    personally i never ever found one!
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort....in my opinion the best out there on the market right now. I lift weights and play soccer in them. Love them!

Agreed! I found mine at Title Nine. I'm sure you can Google it.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I agree on Moving Comfort. I like the Fiona, but also the other models are great.
  • shellythehippie
    shellythehippie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I am a size 44G, and currently putting diaper rash cream under my right boob (sorry TMI) because of chaffing.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    enell is #1 in my book. I have a 36J and nothing moves when I move ;) It is not really suited under tanktops, but great under short sleeves. It is very different to every other sports bra I have ever seen. It is pricey , but woth every penny if you have big boobs.
    My close second is shock absorber level 4. This looks more like a traditional sports bra, but has great support. Maybe not as much as enell, but it racer-back, so it more versatile.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like Shock Absorber bras. Look at Team Estrogen.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I like Moving Comfort as well. They have varying degrees of support in their different models.
  • ratmist
    ratmist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We have two Sportsdirect stores here in Cambridge. They always have great sales and good prices in general for sports bras of all sizes. I also got lucky and found a fantastic Nike Dry-Fit bra in 38C at TK Maxx for about £12 or £15.
  • ratmist
    ratmist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is the one I use the most for running (doesn't get more high impact for me): http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-314256/pgid-314258#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-324396/pgid-432069

In case that link breaks, it's a Nike Rebel Sports bra. It can be customised in length on the straps so that you can get a perfect fit. It takes a good 5-10 minutes of trying it on, taking it off, adjusting the fit, and putting it back on, to get it right. Once you do though, it's totally worth the effort. It wicks too, which is really nice.
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    In the UK the best one by miles is Shockabsorber RUN bra. It's the only one I've found that supports me when running which is pretty high impact.
  • Calidiva3j
    Options
    lululemon athletica - the Ta Ta Tamer goes up to 38DD and is really supportive, without the uni-boob!!
  • susanelizabeth1988
    susanelizabeth1988 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Personal favourites are Freya and shock absorber bras (But watch the sizing I'm a 30-32 GG in the one and a 34 GG in teh other)
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My Shock Absorber works wonders for me (last measurement was a 40D a few months ago) but i also double up my support and stick a sports bra crop top type thing over the top too. Now nothing moves when i jump!!
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine is by Elomi, and it's the first one I've had that actually holds the girls in place no matter what I'm doing. I got it at either breakoutbras.com or figleaves.com. :)