Looking for friends that might keep me on track

Options

I am currently 239lbs and started out at 285lbs. When I first decide to start eating less and lose weight, I first cut down to 215lbs, but after I graduated from high school, it seems I kinda just let myself go and I am hoping that maybe if I get support from others that I can relate to or just talk to, that it might keep me on track to reach my goal of 180lbs.

Replies

• ladyteapot
    ladyteapot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :) best of luck!
  • knecht53
    knecht53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i started out at 266lbs now at 212 looking to get to 180lbs aswell, i will send you a request - you got this!
  • Channybeth
    Channybeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this journey too. I'm at 275 and my goal is -100lbs. I want to have people I can help motivate and keep dedicated but that will also do the same for me so we can all reach our goal and be successful.
  • Mohamedshata108
    Mohamedshata108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good for u man.i'm trying Like you .
  • Laura93_
    Laura93_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I've tried a few times and failed but this time I'm determined to drop 50lbs!
  • IAmWonderWomanTo7
    IAmWonderWomanTo7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey keep your head up kiddo, you got this! Im already excited for you- Ill send you a request too. I am a mother of 6 kids; 2 adults, 2 teens, and 2 toddlers. I started at 200lbs and down to 181 that pesky 1 pound will NOT leave lol. But I too am looking for positive people to motivate me to keep going. I am hoping to get down to 155-160 and prove to myself that at 39 I CAN LOSE this weight.
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    sending a request, you got this:)
  • dwebbqt25
    dwebbqt25 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sending request. We are in the same boat, now let's rock this thang, so we don't sink!
  • tnovy545
    tnovy545 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. My weight keeps me from enjoying what I like but then I get down and unmotivated. Let's be kind to one another on the journey. Good for you for recognizing what you need to do. I want to lose 30 then 50 then eventually 70 lbs. Just think of how amazing we will be when our outer self reflects our inner awesomeness! This really helped me to read your posts and the responses.
  • venezuelanbyrd
    venezuelanbyrd Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I would love to provide good support and would totally appreciate some support! Trying to lose about 20 lbs. Maybe just 15 to start.
  • blueeyesbird2016
    Options
    Hi everyone, anyone else looking for a weight loss buddy, someone to check in with everyday?