I need a few good friends in the same boat - women with 90+ lbs to lose

Options
I am a 43 year old SAHM that has done this again and again. I am going to try like hell not to give up this time. This is my Day 1. I am looking for a few friends that are either in my same boat now (90+ lbs to lose) or are in the middle/end of that same journey that I can learn from. I keep flopping on my face and need to figure out how to succeed at this. Help!

Replies

• Jellybewbie
    Jellybewbie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm midway through losing weight. Lost about 2 stone (28lbs) and got another 78lbs to go! I'm 25 and would love to be able to chat with you to help each other! Add me if you wish :)
  • likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a request... I'm down 22 pounds and have about 100 to go lbs. Anyone else can add me :)
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat, I'm very motivated, and respond to my friend's posts. You can add me as you friend.

I'm happy to add any chatty ladies to my friends list. :)
  • VeggieGirlMom
    VeggieGirlMom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. 83 lbs to lose (2 lbs down in 2 weeks, woot!). Looking for accountability, motivational, and supportive friends as well with large weight loss goals.
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm absolutely in the same boat :smile: Super motivated this time but definitely looking for friends to keep me motivated. I'm 34 and looking to expand my family so it's more important than ever to me this time. Anyone can add me.
  • akeptwoman2003
    akeptwoman2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm a newbie on new direction. I'm 48 looking to lose over 100+. Sweets are my greatest tempting. Day 1, yesterday was good. I'm praying for determination and focus. I look at my body and say, " You going to change. I refuse to stay this size". I got to say that because I finally admitted I hate the way I look and feel. Stay focused...WE WIN!
  • alfred22ny
    alfred22ny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    HI, I am approaching 3 years here and am nearly to my goal. Just stay focused on your goal and remember- it's a lifestyle change that will bring you success. Good luck, feel free to add me. :)
  • akeptwoman2003
    akeptwoman2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Silly me....I'm new to the site....how do I add you?
  • alfred22ny
    alfred22ny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new
  • trishtrish1
    trishtrish1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have been trying and trying and trying - can always use more friends! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • sbz113z
    sbz113z Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again (for the 1000th time) again too! I've got about 130 to lose so I definitely can relate, feel free to add me!
  • dannettecampbell
    Options
    Hello I'd like to join in as well. I have 100 pounds to lose. Started at 247 now I'm 234. I'll add you and if anyone wants to friend me go ahead!! Thanks!!
  • minjara
    minjara Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 324lb so got a lot to lose. I'm 31 and looking for friends on here too x
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello, I wouldn't say I am at the end of my journey, since it is a never ending one, aka a life time change. I am 54, lost 118 pounds a few years ago. Since I've been logging on here for so long, I may not comment a whole lot, but my diary is open and I do a lot of ' likes' lol. Friend me if you'd like!
  • domesticlydiva
    domesticlydiva Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried sending you a message but there was a "server error" apparently, so here I am. Yes, I definitely would be interested in supporting each other. I too have 90 lbs to lose & have started, restarted, lost weight & gained it back....but, this time I think I'm in for the long haul with some new found motivation in a personal trainer. I don't mind sharing her tips, so if you'd like to add me as a friend, please do. Take care & hope to hear from you soon.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm am on my 5th restart in about 3 years. Two months in with 100 something to go. Everyone can feel free to add me.