ayzpwtseq4ya.jpg
  • bromleymart
    bromleymart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel so vulnerable without a beard.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 Haha I sure did thx! @candiinprogress Thanks so much! I definitely feel at home in the mtns.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    Please excuse the dirty mirror... :/
    9j2jifc3sag6.png
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    9j2jifc3sag6.png

Muscular and bearded!! :smiley:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    Options
    MTgal477 wrote: »
    9j2jifc3sag6.png

Muscular and bearded!! :smiley:

Thanks!
  • xDesertxRatx
    xDesertxRatx Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Did a survey about this in Bristol two weeks ago as part of a project and vanity in youth. Out of 500 women we managed to harass on the street only 77 said they liked men with beards. Maybe just UK women, other nationalities may have different views. Reasons for dislike ranged from it made people look too old, geeky, wouldn't want to kiss someone with a beard and they felt that men with beards couldn't be bothered to take time with there appearance. Clean shaven for Bristol girls was the choice. Not sure about the rest of the country (UK). Maybe should have a poll here to get a world wide view.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Did a survey about this in Bristol two weeks ago as part of a project and vanity in youth. Out of 500 women we managed to harass on the street only 77 said they liked men with beards. Maybe just UK women, other nationalities may have different views. Reasons for dislike ranged from it made people look too old, geeky, wouldn't want to kiss someone with a beard and they felt that men with beards couldn't be bothered to take time with there appearance. Clean shaven for Bristol girls was the choice. Not sure about the rest of the country (UK). Maybe should have a poll here to get a world wide view.

Lol..you don't have a beard..do you? :p
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

3hyq0jzx5qam.png
  • xDesertxRatx
    xDesertxRatx Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lol..you don't have a beard..do you? :p

I did for a bit trying to be a bit cool..lol..but my daughters said i looked like a homeless person and used the 'C' word alot so it came off rather quick.

• CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I've cut mine back now, didn't grow out as I'd hoped, but it got to a little longer than this

FB_IMG_1479387578332_zpsmcmpo4bp.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CM_73 wrote: »
    I've cut mine back now, didn't grow out as I'd hoped, but it got to a little longer than this

FB_IMG_1479387578332_zpsmcmpo4bp.jpg

Ohh helloooo hot stuff :p
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    9j2jifc3sag6.png
    I think we can let it slide ;-)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    9j2jifc3sag6.png
    I think we can let it slide ;-)
    kace_kay wrote: »
    9j2jifc3sag6.png
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    qvzy350kwl6b.jpeg

Hello? Anyone here? All there is are tumble weeds and echoes... Hello? McFly?! This is my only selfie place! Don't leave me! I'm not liked in the regular selfie thread!

Lookin' good, guys!

Thank you! :smile:
  • lundage66
    lundage66 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Work, work, work

qp3y7w25i5df.jpg