Activity tracker recommendations.

Options
Considering getting one when I have some extra money. I had the fit bit flex years ago, and I liked it, but I managed to lose the chip from it during a move.

I'd like to get one that syncs with MFP. measuring sleep activity would be nice too. Also, I have an android phone, if that helps with suggestions in regards to syncing. (Galaxy s7 edge)

What do you have that you love? What was the price? Any thoughts as to a particular one I should steer clear of?

Replies

• gmincca
    gmincca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Garmin vivofit 3
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit hr. I use it to track my sleep, heart rate, steps, and weight. I actually don't link it to mfp, so I am not sure that you can.
  • hbmcracer
    hbmcracer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Garmin Vivoactive HR. I've had the Fitbit Flex and Charge HR, but the Garmin blows them both away. The only thing I don't like about the Garmin is the "community" or "groups" isn't as user friendly for finding other people and most of my local friends are on Fitbit.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Also a fan of the Vivoactive HR. Got it when it was fairly new so I couldn't find it below $250 but my Vivosmart and my boyfriend's Fitbit HR both stopped working within a couple weeks of each so I just used the combined credit to purchase it.
  • rjrobertson123
    rjrobertson123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is the "bomb".