Daily Gratitude

Options
peaceout111
peaceout111 Posts: 2 Member
November tends to be the month for reflecting on the good things in life.... at least until black Friday rolls around. What are you grateful for?

Replies

• peaceout111
    peaceout111 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sunny here... and who doesn't appreciate chocolate and alcohol?!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am one day older!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I finished my Christmas Shopping 2 months ago.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Jesus
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I'm grateful that I finished my Christmas Shopping 2 months ago.

Wise man
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I have a job to go to and I get to go tonight. My kids are snotty and irritable. The last two days have really tried my patience. " Have fun with your daddy, momma loves you" .....skips away*
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Jesus
    My kick-*kitten* husband
    3 children who have turned out to be relatively normal young adults despite me ;)
    I broke my foot 6 weeks ago and haven't gained any weight. This is a biggie!!
    Second chances
    Grace
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the caring people who go into the medical profession in any and all capacities in particular the staff at the hospital treating my dad. his ward is the terminal ward and little things like Wednesday afternoon tea time bringing the patients and visitors together is really nice.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    Oxygen seems worthy of gratitude, far more so than gravity.

Gravity has been creating a lot of problems lately.... but that's a separate thread.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm grateful for the caring people who go into the medical profession in any and all capacities in particular the staff at the hospital treating my dad. his ward is the terminal ward and little things like Wednesday afternoon tea time bringing the patients and visitors together is really nice.

Hugs.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Jesus
    My Awesome wife
    The ability to get on the net and read up on my symptoms to find out why I feel like poo today lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I have my sense of humor to carry me through.. Life and the people in it are just a bit too serious... injury and disease and death are serious.. nothing else really matters..

Instead of taking a "pill", I will live today through lightheartedness and my sense of humor..

pheeeww that was mouthful.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my beautiful children!