126 Gone, 97 To Go

Options

Replies

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

Can I ask how tall you are? Because I was about as tight as I could get in my size 28 pants at 367... I figure you must have a few inches on me.

;)
  • RredSonja
    RredSonja Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I just recently got to less-than-100-pounds-to-lose state too! Feels good doesn't it
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! well done
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    Great Job!

Can I ask how tall you are? Because I was about as tight as I could get in my size 28 pants at 367... I figure you must have a few inches on me.

;)

Absolutely, I'm 5'10
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job! You got this!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Can't wait to see your follow up post when you reach your GW!!!
  • krissy5686
    krissy5686 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Laum12
    Laum12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspire girl, Inspire!!
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations! :)
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    alyssa0061 wrote: »
    Absolutely, I'm 5'10

Well - that would explain it, then... lol. 5' 4" here.

Again, fantastic work. Keep it up!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great work girl keep up the good work
  • althea5883
    althea5883 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Loved seeing your results
    My start weight is the same. Im the same height. You inspire me. Im 95lb down so far. 28 down to 22. We are changing the stats & staying on this journey
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are awesome!
  • MelBosque
    MelBosque Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing!! What inspiration!! I recently started at 362 and now at 349.4. I am doing low carb. What plan are you doing, if any? Or, if not, what is your daily eating and exercise plan? Thank you!!
  • alyssa0061
    Options
    MelBosque wrote: »
    Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing!! What inspiration!! I recently started at 362 and now at 349.4. I am doing low carb. What plan are you doing, if any? Or, if not, what is your daily eating and exercise plan? Thank you!!

I'm not following any specific plan, just counting calories. I do intermittent fasting but I was eating that way before I started losing weight, I just do it more deliberately now. My diary is open, I log almost every day but I travel a lot so there are days missing here and there. I don't do any exercise other than walking. I'm sedentary due to my job so I try to move when I can and be more active in the evenings. Luckily I have a dog that needs walked every day regardless of whether or not I want to :)
  • alyssa0061
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    alyssa0061 wrote: »
    Absolutely, I'm 5'10

Well - that would explain it, then... lol. 5' 4" here.

Again, fantastic work. Keep it up!

Yep, that's it! :) My sisters are 5'4" as well. The funny thing is one of my sister and I have the same inseam in jeans. I swear all my height is in my torso!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    so amazing!!!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Congrats you are well on your way to reaching your goal!
  • MelBosque
    MelBosque Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Keep up the good work!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!