Hello All!

Options
I'm a 21 year old from the Midlands. When I was a teenager I weighed 10 1/2 stone. I was in XS clothes and 30inch waist jeans.

Then I passed my driving test, stopped walking everywhere, started university, started drinking more alcohol (often a can every night) and started stuffing more junk food as students do.

I'm now 14 stone and very unhappy. I'm still in a M shirt and 34inch jeans so i guess i'm not that big, but to me that's huge after what i was most my life.

I'm now trying to get back down to about 11 - 11 1/2 stone. I do not want to be as skinny as I was, I look ill in old photos!

- My motivation to lose weight is to look more like the (dare i say so) more attractive me that was 4 years ago. Of course the hair is going and I'll never have those luscious locks again (LOL) but a thinner waist so I don't look like i'm baring a baby would be nice!

New friends and support very welcome!

Replies

• SabineKarpova
    Options
    You'll be amazed how good this place is for losing weight! Logging everything you eat in the food diary is a great way to keep a track on your daily food intake, and it really does work... And people are great and inspirational. You've come to the right place! ;)
  • Nytram81
    Nytram81 Posts: 44
    Options
    I've only been here 4 days, I've already lost half a stone ... HALF A STONE!?!?!

The encouragement and support you get on here is fantastic.

The fact that you have to log your food you eat daily gives you even more motivation and everyone is in the same boat so people can relate to you and give you lots of good tips.

I hope you get what you need to :-)

Martyn.