How Flexible Dieting, Body Beast, And 22 Hardcorps Changed My Life

Options
We've All Got Busy Lives, So I'll Try To Keep It Short.

Unhealthy, Unhappy, And Had Tried All Those "Guaranteed To Work" Diets That Only Make Things Worse, I Reluctantly Reached Out To Someone Doing A Program I Had Seen Called Body Beast.. I Told Myself I Was Stupid For Thinking It Would Work, But What I Didn't Realize At The Time Was It Wasn't The Program That Does The Magic, But My Own Dedication To Consistency And The Willingness To Accept That I Was Actually Trying To Make A Lifestyle Change Rather Than A "Quick Fix And Drop" Type Of Change. I Was Slowly Introduced To Tracking Nutrition, Macros, And To A Group Of Other People Helping Others Learn The Ropes. Slowly I Began To Realize That In Order To Sustain A Lifetime Of Good Nutritional Habits, Flexible Dieting Just Made Sense.. Why Have Off Limit Foods And Such Restrictions? How Could Any Of Us Possibly Ever Expect To Continue To Be Healthy If We Cut Out PIZZA Too The Point That We Can't Stand It Anymore And End Up Binging?

I Adopted The Concept And Stuck To It As I Continued Body Beast And Later Added 22 Hard Corps.. Its Been A Long 2 Years But I've Made Some Good Progress I Believe, And I Can Truly Say That It's Become A Lifestyle Change.

My Advice To Anyone Is That If You're Looking To Lose That Weight And Keep It Off, Don't Rely On Those 30 Day Diets That Get The Weight Off, But Leave You Longing For Things To The Point Where You Just Can't Control Yourself Anymore Because That's Not Sustainable In The Long Term.. I'm Not Saying There Are Not Other Ways To Do It, But Rather Sharing What Worked For Me And Why I Believe It Could Work For Others. Consistency Is Most Important, But Also Seeking Out The Support And Motivation From Others Is Too..

Always Looking For New Friends, So Feel Free To Add Me!
rnop8ej6kln8.jpg

Replies

• sethjeremy
    sethjeremy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey... read ur post... saw ur pics... u have come a long way.... nice job... ur looking great! I've been going it alone on my fitness pal for nearly a year now... have had some good success... from just over 200 to under 175... with my focus on making healthy choices... I've been doing intermittent fasting... it works well for my life style... but had a bad day today (a bit stressed and totally lost control of good food choices). Thought it would be nice to have a friend to share success with and gain some motivation from... to maintain a healthy life... so if u r interested... I'm here daily... logging my food... always interested in tips that can help me maintain the healthy life style I want. Have a great day! Wishing u continued success!