Best Sports bra for the Full Figured Gal

Options
2»

Replies

• cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I wear the Fiona by Moving Comfort and i ADORE it - won't ever buy anything else
  • Persipan
    Persipan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Chalk me up as another vote for Enell!
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Lululemon makes great ones!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I can't help myself. I have to open up every thread that talks about "bras" or "full-figured Gals". Guess I keep praying for pics. It ain't easy being a sexist perv in a modern world. It ain't easy being me.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    ENELL!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    LMAO Roaddog, :heart: the honesty!!
  • bethc370
    bethc370 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Check out herroom.com, they have LOTS of different styles and reviews and even videos!

This is where I get mine. 38G is hard to find in stores, especially athletic bras.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    bumping for the info - cannot find one in a regular store - thanks for the post!
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort....in my opinion the best out there on the market right now. I lift weights and play soccer in them. Love them!

My fave too! The only one I've found so far that my tatas don't bust out the top. I have a small rib cage so I usually have to buy a small, but I'm 32DD so I stick out the top and that's not what I want. lol
  • mangeroj
    mangeroj Posts: 3
    Options
    I've gotten sports bras from leadinglady, an online store. I just looked and their sports bras go up to a 56G, if that helps at all. I've tried my fair share of sports bras and for me compression feels the most comfortable. So i have like 5 from LL, one is in this really sweet aztec style patterned fabric. Good luck!