Searching for Vegan and Yoga groups

Hello guys!
I recently changed my eating habits and decided to become vegan, I'd like to join a group here on MFP or anything else (FB for example) where I can exchange tips and lots of love with other people that embraced this decision. :blush:

I also love Yoga so if there's any group for this, then I'd glad to jump in! I do yoga alone at home, I follow Adriene's videos and I improved a lot over the last months but I'm not a profi :lol: still, I try my best :wink:

Cheers :kissing_closed_eyes:

Replies

• mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Really, not even one? That's really sad...
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Hello! I'm not vegan but I'm giving up dairy (I still eat eggs). I haven't eaten meat for a few years and this week I'm using up the last of my dairy yoghurt and milk. I do a little bit of yoga daily, mainly because it is good for stress and it helps with my running. I'm not very good at it but I do enjoy it! Do you want to add me as a friend to swap recipe ideas?

If you search under community there are loads of groups but a lot of them are inactive.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    I don't have any group suggestions but I'm an ethical vegan- feel free to add me!
    I would love to get back into yoga once I get further into eating disorder recovery too :)
  • bjade18
    bjade18 Posts: 21 Member
    You can add me if you want. I'm not 100% vegan but i do try and keep my meals as vegan as possible. I am also following in case there are some groups for vegans :)
  • mausbop
    Thank you guys! I sent you a request :)
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm not vegan but I'm giving up dairy (I still eat eggs). I haven't eaten meat for a few years and this week I'm using up the last of my dairy yoghurt and milk. I do a little bit of yoga daily, mainly because it is good for stress and it helps with my running. I'm not very good at it but I do enjoy it! Do you want to add me as a friend to swap recipe ideas?

If you search under community there are loads of groups but a lot of them are inactive.

Yes, that's right. I was taking a look but I noticed they are inactive so no point in joining.
  • Amathesoncw
    Amathesoncw Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I am vegan. I am new on MFP, have been vegan for just over a year and would like to loose another 30lbs (have dropped about 18 up to now) in time for my sister getting married on 1St April.
  • mausbop
    Hi! I sent you a friendship request :)