I need to lose over 100 pounds

Options
I really need some support and motivation. Looking for some friends who need to lose over a hundred pounds which is similar to my goals.

Replies

• snowstar2015
    snowstar2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm not sure how many pounds I have to lose (scared to look!) But at about half my bodyweight I'm guessing it's well over 100. I started 2 days ago, haven't a clue what I'm doing! Would be more than happy to share the journey with someone else!
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started at 378 Lbs in January 2016. I've lost 141 Lbs in under 11 months and I still have another 122 to lose. I would be happy to be there for you during your journey.

That is awesome you are an inspiration.

• birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I started in early April at 305 lbs, and now I'm down to 221 lbs. I want to lose another 30 or so pounds. I feel like a new woman! Happy to add any of you to my friends list - just send a request. Best wishes you all if you, Birgit
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    Options
    I've lost a little over 40 at this point. I've really been bobbling around though, so aggravating. Still have 100+ lbs to go. Would love to help motivate each other. Add me if you'd like :)
  • OrlaKane339
    OrlaKane339 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey I've lost 22lbs in 48 days and still have over 100lbs to go. Feel free to add me, always happy to make more friends!!!
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I too have 100+ pounds to go. Trying to get back on it after some time away. Could always use more friends...feel free to add me
  • mrssto78
    mrssto78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started at 378 Lbs in January 2016. I've lost 141 Lbs in under 11 months and I still have another 122 to lose. I would be happy to be there for you during your journey.

Holy WOW! Awesome job :)

I have added all of you ladies that I'm not already friends with. (Hi @kaneorla!) I started two months ago at 268 and am working my way down to 135. I freely admit I'm doing LCHF because it is the only WOE that keeps me from binge eating....but I will be friends with anyone in our situation doing any sort of plan. Strength in numbers :)
  • lilac_bunny
    lilac_bunny Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I started 12 weeks ago and I have a long way to go x
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 lbs to lose,sendong requests.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    *sending
  • steph198503
    steph198503 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello I have a little under 100 pounds i have 95 pounds to lose i have a long way to go and it doesnt help i am on meds that the side effects make me gain weight. im looking for all the support and motivation i can get.
  • mrssto78
    mrssto78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay beautiful ladies... early favor time... please send a friend request to my mama (she is having a hard time navigating the boards) Her MFP name is @SharonHoney55. She needs some friendly support as well ❤️ Thank You!!
  • cowgirl4life619
    cowgirl4life619 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I am very new to this site and excited to see how it all works. I would love to have more friends for support and motivation. I m-53 years old and need to lose at least 100 pounds