Be my friend!

Options
Hi, my name is Tiffany. I'm new to this site, but not new to the health and fitness world. Once I reach my own fitness goals, I would really like to help others reach their goals by becoming a personal trainer. But, I need some help, encouragement, and accountability to get there! So, let's be friends!

Replies

• JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Been on here for a few months now and I find it inspirational. Very supportive people, too.
  • wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site! Everyone on here is really supportive & helpful! I will add you as a friend! Good luck with your journey!
    Wendy
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiffany!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You are gonna love it here! Sending a friend request your way :)
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • hotwow
    hotwow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello Tiffany!! I have been on here 5 days now and I LOVE IT!!!
  • LukeBarrs
    LukeBarrs Posts: 30
    Options
    It really is great here. People are so helpfull and generous with encouragement. Whenever you lost weight or do some exercise people will congratulate you :D Loveley enviroment. :happy:
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Request sent. more the merrier
  • dopehat
    dopehat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site! Lets be friends haha :)
  • HRguy7108
    HRguy7108 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Tiffany: I recently joined the communuity myself. I've struggled since I was younger and always worried I'll drift back to where I was as a teen. Not pretty. Every day is a journey. I've learned we are not in a race but the length of time you place on this journey allows you to see it differently and sometimes can reduce the stress we place on ourselves. Best of luck.
  • TXPOPE95
    TXPOPE95 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, Tiffany! I am like you, new to this site but not to fitness and trying to eat right. Good luck on your journey!