Classical music for workouts

Hi everyone let me start off by saying I normally blast heavy metal while I workout.

But am looking for some recommendations for music that is a little bit less aggressive for some of my workouts. Does anyone have any recommendations for artists in the classical music or remixed classical genres? (I loved the ode to joy remix from the warrior ost)

Replies

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    vivaldi... 4 seasons, but be careful of summer's presto! that section has cost me several hundred in speeding tickets in my youth... it was so bad that my friends and i passed the disc on as after each speeding ticket.
    paganini "la tempesta"
    bach's "toccata and fugue in d minor" a london symphony version was the first cd i ever listened to back when cd were new. made me buy a cd player; in 1983 they basic one from sony was nearly $1k
    bach's preludes and fugues are nice as well
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Rollerblading can be done with a wide variety of music genres, any classical piece would be fine. On the other hand, I could imagine jump rope paired with the Sabre Dance. Not that I am able to do it at that speed for more than a few seconds but one may dream, right?
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Just listen to Opeth and you'll be fine.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    I listen to aggressive and angry classical full of emotion (Prokofiev and the Russians) so that won't help you lol
  • likeahelicopter
    likeahelicopter Posts: 21 Member
    I heedbutt folk at the weekends tae Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Absolute potent tune.
    I imagine glassing someone to Holst's Planets suite would be fun anaw.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Classical ?

.... that's easy

Led Zeppelin II