26/f - Let's be friends

Options
Hey, guys! I've been on MFP for several years now, but it's been a minute since I pursued/added new friends. I think my feed could use some new life (although I do love my current friends!).

My name's Ashley. I'm 26, from Iowa/Illinois. I live on my own. I'm a student at a state university and graduate in May. Ultimately, I plan to work in Public Relations. I'm in a relationship with a man that I've been with for a little over a year, and this is after I swore off of relationships so navigating a love life again is sometimes the subject of my posts. I'm pretty much your average 20-something chick, trying to balance being a kid at heart and also trying to be an adult, trying to have fun but also maintain responsibilities and move forward professionally. I love silly shows, such as a New Girl. If you're a fan of the show, I'm definitely a Cece. I like working out to ratchet music. I'm pretty much always down for a good time. As far as fitness activities outside of the gym, I love yoga, biking, and kayaking. My journey started when I was around 250lbs and I'm currently at 185, with my goal being 160 (but we'll see how I feel once I get there).

I'm looking for anyone that is real about their journey and can find humor in the struggle. If you're interested, please add me and I will add you back! I look forward to meeting cool, new people.

Replies

• linzeymichael
    linzeymichael Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cool lets do this. I'm a spin instructor at cyclebar and work out every day. I recently retired from the men's Phoenix rugby team and have been trying to changing my body and mind. Looking for friends to help each other reach our goals and have some laughs doing it.
  • boxa00
    boxa00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me. Always good to have someone keep goals in check.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,800 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've also been on here for quite a while. I just turned 29. I started at 172, and lose 36lbs, was a gym junky, but then married my boyfriend of 8 years, and then got pregnant with my 4th and last child, and completely fell off track, and gained it all back. I started again at 172, I'm currently at 167, and would love to be 140. I no longer have a gym membership, but have free weights at home. I also have a treadmill, but it's not working at the moment. I also have a job that doesn't allow much workout ti n e, but I try to squeeze in what I can.
  • Coachjr29
    Coachjr29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    27 f and I also like working out to ratchet music. add me if you wanna!
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 28.. Feel free to add me.
  • emptyrooms
    emptyrooms Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and at where you started (almost). I'm at 263 and hope to be where you're at eventually! I need friends too so feel free to add :)
  • Hardwired16
    Hardwired16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me - looking for accountability partners!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Good luck with making your goals happen!
  • toherlimit
    toherlimit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Friend requested you all! ❤️
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tarynannemfp
    tarynannemfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    24 female. Currently 190lbs looking to get to 150-160 as well. Add me!
  • D4LB
    D4LB Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Some one keep me on track! Lol #loggingfoodslacker
  • Athomemermaid
    Athomemermaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 add me too!
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, that goes for any ofyou I'm 35 and from the uk
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you would like. I'm 36 and live in the UK xx
  • suziecakes0404
    suziecakes0404 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    28f here, looking to get back into tracking my meals and being more active. Add me!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    You can add a fellow yogi...