Returning and Need New FitnessPals

Options
ai071408
ai071408 Posts: 22 Member
edited November 2016 in Motivation and Support
I had hit a rough patch in my life and took a several month long break from MFP and gained a bunch of weight. I've done this losing and gaining dance a couple times before- but I'm determined that this time will be the last! This time I will lose the weight and keep it off! However, I've been gone so long that a lot of my pals accounts are now innactive and my newsfeed is dead. I would love for people to add me. I like to give support as well as recieve it. I don't have any real support in my everyday life and could really use it on here. So please, add or message me if you'd like!

Replies

• CrescentVolf
    CrescentVolf Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm very active on here :)
  • tiffany_raylene
    tiffany_raylene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'll add you, as well! I had pretty good success with mfp before, I've lost 20lb on my own since having my baby boy in January and am ready to really get back into it :smile: Anyone else, feel free to add me as well!
  • marcar4
    marcar4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I lost 40 lbs on here earlier this year, gained back 15, and now I have about 40 lbs left to lose. I could use the motivation and support too! :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ill add you, im just getting back in gear myself, i lost 36lbs before on MFP, then got married, and pregnant again, and have since gained it all back
  • vivianau1995
    vivianau1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I've lost 20lbs with MFP a year ago and then I gained it back from eating disorder. I'm trying to get a healthier lifestyle.
  • stephi9
    stephi9 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all this will add you I have over 25kg to lose!!! I put on a heap of weight why pregnant with my son his now 9 weeks old and I'm ready to drop this weight!!!!
  • TJBzMom
    TJBzMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 25-30lbs myself and feel like I'm starting all over. I've been depressed lately and gained a bunch of weigh after loosing it. It's a Never ending battle for me. Add me girl, we can definitely help each other out!
  • karigirl75
    karigirl75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I went through a huge rough patch and here I am in need of losing 30 pounds!!
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I went through a rough patch too the last couple years. I'm on anti depressants now and gained over 40 lbs in 2 years and I'm ready to get back on track. Made my 10 lb goal today! Super proud of me. I could totally use support cause this is gonna be s hard road to get through but together we can it!
  • catherine1187
    catherine1187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started again and am in a very similar situation. I hope you all don't mind if I add you! I'd love to help where I can!
  • sarahbeams
    sarahbeams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ai071408 wrote: »
    I had hit a rough patch in my life and took a several month long break from MFP and gained a bunch of weight. I've done this losing and gaining dance a couple times before- but I'm determined that this time will be the last! This time I will lose the weight and keep it off! However, I've been gone so long that a lot of my pals accounts are now innactive and my newsfeed is dead. I would love for people to add me. I like to give support as well as recieve it. I don't have any real support in my everyday life and could really use it on here. So please, add or message me if you'd like!

Not sure how to add someone on here...but if you do I would love to have some support
  • starcrystal3
    starcrystal3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i'm also a returning mfp user looking to rebuild my friends. like you, i like to give and get support, comments, etc. would love to add you and any other similar people looking for the same can feel free to add me, too!
  • tombella3
    tombella3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I just returned also, shame I strayed as unfortunately I have just been given my glucose level results which have tipped me over to the diabetic scale. I am determined to beat this and reverse this to non diabetic as well as finally get healthier and slimmer. As I now have make my diet carb light whilst still wathing fats, cals etc fitness pal is the best tool to keep me on the straight and narrow whilst I finally turn things around for good.
  • tombella3
    Options
    I presume this is the way we converse and support one another as I have no idea how to add friends, comes from being not savvy on the IT front.

• tombella3
    Options
    Would be grateful if anyone out there could tell me how I can add friends on mfp.
  • steph198503
    steph198503 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ill add you..i just started back about a month ago i had last 30 pounds a year ago and then gained 20 pounds back and now im back and looking for some support and motivation.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    tombella3 wrote: »
    Would be grateful if anyone out there could tell me how I can add friends on mfp.

Tap on the profile pic of the person you want to friend,when the pic enlarges tap on it again and the option to " add as friend " will come up.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Was also away for a while and most of my friends are no longer active. Feel free to add me,i keep an open diary.
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a fan of supporting others and it's a nice boost to get feedback/support too. Good luck! We've got this!!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    We've all been there-- but the point is you've restarted your fitness goals! :)